60 hits. Publier le : 04 Jul 2017
Today, companies are increasingly sensitive to issues of quality, hygiene, safety, the environment and sustainable development. Faced with these new needs, companies are surrounded by professionals specialized in these issues. These experts are the guarantors of the application of the existing qualitative references and are forces of proposals and advice on the sustainable strategies to be put in place within the company. To this end, the person in charge of hygiene and safety must:
- Identify and assess the risk
- Implement appropriate prevention methods
- Monitor the reality and effectiveness of the arrangements put in place
- Train the staff concerned
- Plan and organize the material and human resources needed to deal with the accident
- managing the crisis and after the accident
- To take advantage of feedback from experience in a process of continuous improvement
- help the entrepreneur to deal with the civil and criminal responsibilities he incurs as a result of his professional activity.
You are interested in this training, do not delay, contact us at 690 306 698, 672 417 312 or by mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit our website www.siit.cf